Thursday, April 8, 2010

In the studio with inky fingers

Wow, I woke up today and just had the urge to play with ink and gesso! I am having a wonderful time...my hands are colorful covered in ink, my desk is a mess and I have tiny pieces of embossing powder all over my keyboard... I love feeling creative ....I plan on spending most of the day in the studio playing... I love to play in the studio..I feel like a kid!! May have to wear gloves when I go outside. Hey that will work the weather here in Chicago is cold and damp... Will post the finished item later today!

Update: How much fun am I having....I called work and took tomorrow off!! More time in the studio!!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your time playing. Sounds like the only thing you are missing is glitter on your face. LOL

    ReplyDelete