Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Always looking for a new technique?




Earlier this month I broke down and purchased a subscription to Technique Junkie Newsletter. I am always on the look out for a new techniques to try....and I do love the newsletter that Pat Huntoon puts out! So whenever I get a few free minutes in the studio, I will be trying out a new technique from the newsletter. My earlier card called "Inspire" was a technique from one of Pat's newsletter and this is another card inspired from Pat using the technique called Scored Diamonds. I have to tell you ...my cow on the right nose stuck to my scanner! I let my glaze dry for over 45 mins!!! I should have more patiences!

1 comment:

  1. Great cards! I love TJ! I've been a subscriber for years. It is tough finding time to play, though.

    ReplyDelete