Wow, I woke up today and just had the urge to play with ink and gesso! I am having a wonderful time...my hands are colorful covered in ink, my desk is a mess and I have tiny pieces of embossing powder all over my keyboard... I love feeling creative ....I plan on spending most of the day in the studio playing... I love to play in the studio..I feel like a kid!! May have to wear gloves when I go outside. Hey that will work the weather here in Chicago is cold and damp... Will post the finished item later today!
Update: How much fun am I having....I called work and took tomorrow off!! More time in the studio!!
Parchment Craft… just beautiful!
-
Well I have recently discovered this ancient craft and I am hooked. I am
just beginning this journey and I am hoping to share (as time permits). The
one th...
10 years ago
Enjoy your time playing. Sounds like the only thing you are missing is glitter on your face. LOL
ReplyDelete